Experience an unforgettable stay in the Spanish Steps
On the top of the Spanish steps, in 25 Gregoriana street, at the corner with Trinità dei Monti square, on the second floor of an antique and refined building built in 1888, there are two charming suites and two superior rooms, all panoramic.
The rooms, one of which has a private riveting terrace all over Rome, are furnished in a modern minimal style and have all the modern convenience for an excellent stay, they offer a reasonable and refined ambient that will make you feel you are a guest of an elegant private house with a 360 degrees view.
From the suite and the hallway veranda you can admire incredible views, which are perfect for breakfast time and for Roman sunsets contemplations. Scalinata di Spagna Panoranic Suites is part of Scalinata di Spagna hotel, they have the same ownership and management.
- Wifi e Full Sky satellite TV free
- TV sat with a 42″ LCD screen
- Free fridge in the room
- Electronic Personal Safe
- Air conditioning and heating
- Private bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- Nespresso and kettle with wide selection of tea and coffee in the room
- Breakfast at the terrace or in the room for the Panoramic Suite
- Breakfast at the panoramic terrace for the other rooms
- Reception 24h | Express check in – check out | Luggage storage | Internet point in the hall | Free wi-fi connection at the hotel Scalinata di Spagna
- Breakfast at the veranda and the terrace of the hotel Scalinata di Spagna | Coffee, cappuccino, tea and chocolate free in the breakfast room of the hotel Scalinata di Spagna
- Mail, fax, Xerox, printer and concierge service | Restaurants advice
Services with fee
- Daily newspapers purchase | Service in the room and breakfast in the room | Lunch and dinner on the terrace of the Panoramic Suite | Food catering in the hotel
- Baby-sitter | Beauty and wellness | Laundry service, dry-cleaner and ironing service | Personal shopper | Wedding suite
- Excursions and specialised tours with guides and drivers | Bike and car rental | Photographic tours | Public parking in the area available on request
Spacious, panoramic 28 sqm with 5 windows. Refined with wooden floors and painted walls. Private panoramic terrace of 25 sqm all over Rome: Equipped with double “king size” bed (180 x 200 cm) and a double sofa bed with a comfortable 21 cm thick memory matress. Ensuite bathroom with extra large shower.
Junior Suite Superior
Two separate and communicating rooms, for a total of 24 square meters. Parquet floor and painted walls. One room with a double “queen size” bed, the other with a double sofa bed and a comfortable 21 cm thick memory matress. Panorama of Piazza Trinita dei Monti and the Pincio, Quirinal and the Altar of the Fatherland. En suite bathroom, with extra large shower.
Superior Double with city view
Rooms of 15 square meters, double “queen” bed. Refined with parquet floor and painted walls. Panorama of Piazza Trinita dei Monti and the Pincio, Quirinal and the Altar of the Fatherland.